Any ideas?
I am reading and watching the videos of the options which is all very well. I do feel some actual experience form somebody would be a useful input.
Cheers all.
Martin
What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?
-
GoldRapt
- Posts: 1054
- Joined: 01 Nov 2009, 04:00
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
- Contact:
Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?
PAul used to have a thing called Mug Animator or similar, check out one of his old posts for his how to do stuff website, thats a possible start.
Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?
Ahhh Pauls' site is a bit of a dead end. My antivirus software flags it, and it appears to have been not active since 2019 (?).
Given he was so active and then so quite I think we should start a rumour that he won £653 million on the lottery. That way somebody will find him.
Back to stumbling my way through various apps.
Given he was so active and then so quite I think we should start a rumour that he won £653 million on the lottery. That way somebody will find him.
Back to stumbling my way through various apps.
Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?
What I am after is the simple concept of they pop in their text and a photo and I use it in pre-existing designs. Just for mugs.
Given my geriatric brain cell, simple is good.
Given my geriatric brain cell, simple is good.
-
GoldRapt
- Posts: 1054
- Joined: 01 Nov 2009, 04:00
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
- Contact:
Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?
He won the lottery!!!! Hot damn.
If hes still there, and facebook says he is (as of march 2026) you can get him - Phone 01276 930259 or email contact@t-shirtprinting.uk https://www.facebook.com/rubberducktshirt/?locale=en_GB
If hes still there, and facebook says he is (as of march 2026) you can get him - Phone 01276 930259 or email contact@t-shirtprinting.uk https://www.facebook.com/rubberducktshirt/?locale=en_GB
Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?
It looks like I may have found exactly what I need
https://www.printitmyway.com/
Task this week will be to see how easy it is to use.
https://www.printitmyway.com/
Task this week will be to see how easy it is to use.
-
GoldRapt
- Posts: 1054
- Joined: 01 Nov 2009, 04:00
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 10 times
- Contact:
Re: What app for mug personalisation on a shopify store?
watch out for low res 72 dpi google images lol
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
