Search found 2 matches
- 02 Oct 2026, 18:48
- Forum: Take a Break
- Topic: Concerns about color rendering on a box containing B683 perfume
- Replies: 1
- Views: 62
Concerns about color rendering on a box containing B683 perfume
Hello, everyone! I’m reaching out again because I ran into a problem with an order a few days ago, and I’d really like to get your input before it happens again. A customer had asked me to personalize a wooden gift box for her husband’s 40th birthday. The box was supposed to hold a bottle of B683 ...
- 22 Sep 2026, 18:18
- Forum: New Member Introductions
- Topic: Hello
- Replies: 3
- Views: 156
Hello
Hello, everyone!
My name is Selia, and I’m a freelance graphic designer. I got my sublimation printer a week ago, and to be honest, I was a little nervous when I unboxed it. So for the past three or four days, I’ve been experimenting with mugs and textiles for my online shop, with the goal of ...
My name is Selia, and I’m a freelance graphic designer. I got my sublimation printer a week ago, and to be honest, I was a little nervous when I unboxed it. So for the past three or four days, I’ve been experimenting with mugs and textiles for my online shop, with the goal of ...
